Inadmissibility Immigrants Waivers

If you have discovered that you are inadmissible to the U.S., don't let your journey to America stop there. Instead, you have the right to file a waiver of inadmissibility. This is also known as a Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility. Vargas Law can help you correctly fill out this form and then file it in hopes of getting the USCIS to reconsider your petition to adjust status.

How do I file the waiver?

To file this waiver, you will need to collect all evidence which supports your argument and shows why you should be admissible to the United States. After this, you will want to make copies of all important documents and translate any documents that are in a foreign language. Provide documents in the original language along with the translation. After this, you will fill out the Form I-601. It may be wise to have an attorney on your side to assist you with this document. Depending on your reason for inadmissibility, you may need to provide additional information. For example, if you are attempting to enter the United States on a fiancé visa or if you have been deemed inadmissible because of a communicable disease, you will want to work with an attorney.

Let Vargas Law Fight for Your Admissibility to the United States

Our dedicated team at Vargas Law wants to help you with your case. Our professional attorneys at Vargas Law speak Spanish and offer payment plans for their services. We will be able to carefully walk beside you as you go through the process of filing a waiver of inadmissibility in hopes of getting satisfactory results.