Immigration Law Work Permits

If you are a foreign national seeking to work in the United States, it is important to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. At Vargas Law, we handle a broad range of immigration law matters for clients from Pomona and surrounding cities. We can help you pursue your immigration goals, including a work permit, green card and adjustment of status.

Before you are allowed to work in the U.S., your employer must have proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States. An EAD is a document that gives you the right to work in the U.S. for a certain amount of time. EADs are also known as work permits.

Contact Us - Work Permit Lawyer

Our attorneys can work with you to help you obtain the proper documentation you need to legally work in the United States.